The Easy Way To Order Bulk Polystyrene Nationally In South Africa
Custom - Cut Shapes & Letters
Welcome to the Uber Creative Zone!
From giant letters to massive products, we have done them all! Polystyrene is used in all sorts of weird and wonderful ways and we are ready to assist you as best we can! If you can dream it we can hopefully cut it for you!
Custom-Cut Shape Considerations:
There are some important things to consider when ordering custom-cut polystyrene shapes. Here they are:
Design & Cutting Constraints:
Your required shapes need to fit within these dimensional parameters:
- Our maximum block length is 5000mm
- Our maximum block width is 1200mm
- The maximum block height is 600mm
- Lead times for custom-cut shapes is often longer than standard sheets and blocks.
- We can cut to +/- 2mm tolerance.
Have You Considered Cutting These Yourself?
- Cutting polystyrene is pretty easy. A sharp knife or hacksaw blade does the job.
- This could save you time & money!
Getting A Quote:
Until we understand what it is you are needing we can't really quote you. To get a quick quote you need to email us the following:
- A detailed description of what you are looking for and what you will be using it for.
- A drawing with dimensions is even better.
- The density of the polystyrene you want.
- Your exact project location (so we can determine which factory is closest and what the delivery will cost will be)
Polystyrene Product Company
Your Trusted Specialists In Bulk Polystyrene For Concrete Floor Insulation, Cavity Wall Insulation, Concrete Roof Insulation, Thermal Ceilings & Void-Former Applications
National Sales & Head Office
VAT Number: 4220273447
CO. Reg Number: 2016/072709/07
Main Office Number:
011 678 5626
Main Email: email@example.com
Recently Supplied Projects
Cape Town Convention Center Extension Concrete Roof Insulation Project
1400m2 of 120mm Extra-High Density Concrete Roof Insulation (PolyRoof Insulation) Laid On Top Of Torch-On Waterproofing With Paving Overlay
Nelson Mandela Children's Hospital Raised Slab Project
3000m2 of 50mm Extra-High Density Concrete PolyVoid Fillers To Raise An Existing Concrete Slab By 1m. Extra-High Density Polystyrene Has Incredible Compressive Strength Properties.
Let's Explore Your Polystyrene Building Requirements Together!