Enjoy Our National Bulk Polystyrene Prices & Specials
Our Bulk Polystyrene Specials End In
SANBOARD - Pine Finish -Extruded Polystyrene ISO Ceiling Boards
Order SANBOARD - Pine Finish - Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings!
Get The Perfect Pine-Finish Look & Amazing Insulation - All In One!
ON SPECIAL NOW
Our new, locally manufactured, SANBOARD, Pine-Finish, Extruded Polystyrene Thermal Ceilings are super high-quality, readily available nationally, exceptionally well priced & best of all is that you can simply order them nationally online in seconds!
You will order actual board sizes when you order but if you are looking for quick estimation prices then you can use our m2 prices below. Simply multiply your estimated ceiling area by the m2 price of the thickness you choose. The thicker the boards the higher the insulation value.
30mm – R115.50 / m2 / Excl. VAT
- 40mm – R154.00 / m2 / Excl. VAT
- 50mm – R192.50 / m2 / Excl. VAT
For orders over 1000m2, please email us for better pricing!
Clips & Glue
Our National Distribution Centres
- Midrand In Gauteng
- Roodepoort In Gauteng
- Atlantis in Western Cape
- Parow In Western Cape
- George in Western Cape
- Port Elizabeth
- East London
We do supply in Durban & Kwazulu-Natal but not at these prices. Please email us your requirement so we can give you the best prices we can in this region.
Lead time is currently 3 to 7 working days to cut and deliver. This lead time excludes weekends and public holidays. If you need product faster then please call us so we can assist.
If your order is big enough then we will deliver nationally and across border!
We make things easier. We are national, reliable and cost-effective and we have the google reviews to prove it!
Save Time & Money & Simply Order Your Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings Nationally Online Today!
Current Board Prices
The prices displayed are board prices excluding VAT.
SANBOARD Pine-Finish Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings
If you are looking for the most pristine, smoothest and highest density, Pine-Finish Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings, in South Africa and for export, then our new 30mm, 40mm & 50mm SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings are definitely the right product for you!
As a property developer, architect, building contractor, quantity surveyor or homeowner, you will know that quality, price, national availability and lead time are all important factors when choosing the right extruded polystyrene ceiling product and supplier for your projects and SANBOARD extruded polystyrene ceilings and insulation boards will certainly meet your quality, price, availability and lead time requirements.
Best of all is that you can simply order your SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings, Clips & Glue nationally online in seconds from any of our current national distribution centres in Gauteng, Western Cape, Eastern Cape & Mpumalanga. As mentioned above, we can assist in Kwazulu-Natal, but not at these prices.
Our Pine-Finish Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings have a clean, crisp, V-Groove every 100mm. Since the boards are all 600mm wide, a bevel on either either edge of the board completes the continuous groove pattern across the entire ceiling space. These boards installed, create a beautiful yet sophisticated look! They also provide significant insulation to existing and new buildings.
Online Ordering Process:
- Ordering online is really quite easy!
- First you will have to decide on the thickness of the boards required. (insulation requirement).
- Then you will have to work out how many of each board length will be required.
- Add the board lengths and thicknesses to your order cart.
- Add the 3 clips per m2 to the order cart.
- Add the required glue to the order cart.
- Choose from the delivery or self collection options.
- You can pay online via credit card or Instant EFT or choose to submit your online order to us for review.
- Reliable, Quick & Easy!
- Credit Card
- Instant EFT
- Invoice & EFT
- Submit For Review
About SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings
SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings are supplied in 30mm, 40mm & 50mm thicknesses. The thicker the boards, the higher the insulation values. See our thermal insulation values table below.
SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings are also supplied in various lengths to suit your building needs.
SANBOARD - Thermal Insulation (R-Values):
The Thermal Conductivity (k value) of new SANBOARD Ceilings is 0.03 W/m°C. The actual thermal R-Values are seen in the table below.
|Thickness (mm)||Thermal R-Value|
Why Choose SANBOARD Ceilings?
There are a number of great reasons why you should choose SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings:
- They are extruded at a higher density that any other extruded polystyrene ceiling product in South Africa (Durability)
- The quality and finish is smoother and finer than any other extruded polystyrene ceiling in South Africa.
- They have amazing insulation properties
- Their tongue & groove connection makes them quick & easy to install
- They are water resistant
- They are fire resistant with a B/ B1/ 2/ H & V (USP) - SANS 10177 – 11 Fire-Rating.
- They are durable
- They are easy to paint with any water-based paint
- They are a lifetime investment
Architect & BOQ Specification
"...... mm SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Pine Finish Ceilings With Thermal R-Value ...... & Density 38kg/m3 By Polystyrene Product Company.
Installation & Nail-Up Applications :
- You are going to need clips and glue for nail-up applications. These can be ordered with the boards through this platform.
- Generally you will need 3 clips per m2
- The glue spread rates are explained on the glue product page.
- See related products below.
Nail-up Installation Guidelines:
- Try and avoid any exposed joints by running board wall to wall.
- The brandering support structure should have a maximum spacing of 700mm.
- Remember to ensure adequate support at the wall ends.
- It is advisable to always use the fixing clips and glue when installing.
- Make sure that ceiling lights are compatable with extruded polystyrene ceilings.
- Two layers of quality PVA paint will give the best results.
- Extra fixings may be required in high wind load areas.
Typical uses for SANBOARD Ceilings:
- Residential, commercial & industrial ceiling applications.
- Community housing, police stations, clinics, school projects and office developments.
Site Handling Instructions:
- Boards should be stored flat in a cool location.
- Keep the boards out of the direct sunlight.
- Handle the boards with care to avoid damage or blemishes.
- To trim the boards, use a sharp knife or hack saw.
- Surface indentations and imperfections can be repaired using a plasterkey and crack filler paste or by applying a filler base coat.
- Wipe boards with cloth and softened water solution to clean as necessary, prior to painting two coats of good quality PVA.
About Polystyrene Product Company (Pty) Ltd
Polystyrene Product Company, established nationally in South Africa in 2016, is a well known & respected bulk national supplier of polystyrene sheets, blocks, insulation, extruded polystyrene ceilings & void-formers in South Africa & for export.
Since 2016, we have supplied polystyrene to over 14000 customers nationally in South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe & Mauritius. We have also supplied bulk polystyrene to many of the biggest construction projects in South Africa.
We are the #1 National Online Ordering Platform For Bulk Polystyrene In South Africa, making it easier and faster for architects, builders, bulk buyers & the general public to order polystyrene online in SA.
CO. Reg Number: 2016/072709/07
VAT Number: 4220273447
National Sales & Logistics (Johannesburg) 011 678 5626
Cape Town Sales 021 200 5926
Durban Sales 031 940 7056
East London & PE Sales 087 095 3259
Polystyrene Product Company
Your Trusted Specialists In Bulk Polystyrene For Concrete Floor Insulation, Cavity Wall Insulation, Concrete Roof Insulation, Thermal Ceilings & Void-Former Applications
National Sales & Head Office
VAT Number: 4220273447
CO. Reg Number: 2016/072709/07
Main Office Number:
011 678 5626
Main Email: email@example.com
Recently Supplied Projects
Cape Town Convention Center Extension Concrete Roof Insulation Project
1400m2 of 120mm Extra-High Density Concrete Roof Insulation (PolyRoof Insulation) Laid On Top Of Torch-On Waterproofing With Paving Overlay
Nelson Mandela Children's Hospital Raised Slab Project
3000m2 of 50mm Extra-High Density Concrete PolyVoid Fillers To Raise An Existing Concrete Slab By 1m. Extra-High Density Polystyrene Has Incredible Compressive Strength Properties.
Let's Explore Your Polystyrene Building Requirements Together!