SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings - Pine Finish
Order SANBOARD - Pine Finish - Extruded Polystyrene ISO Rated Ceiling Boards Online Today!
Extended Special Ends 18th June 2021!
There is simply no easier, faster or more reliable way to order your extruded polystyrene ceilings, clips & glue nationally online in South Africa!
If you are looking for the best quality, smoothest and highest density extruded polystyrene ceilings in South Africa then our SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene, Pine Finish, Thermal ISO Rated Ceilings Boards are the right product for you.
Our 30mm, 40mm & 50mm SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings and Insulation Boards are extremely well priced, readily available nationally and so easy for builders, installers and home owners to order nationally online in South Africa.
Current Board Prices
The prices displayed are board prices excluding VAT.
Current m2 Prices:
If you are looking for quick estimation prices then you can use our m2 prices below. Simply multiply your estimated ceiling area by the m2 price of the thickness you choose. The thicker the boards the higher the insulation value.
- 30mm – R97.00 / m2 / Excl. VAT
- 40mm – R130.00 / m2 / Excl. VAT
- 50mm – R163.00 / m2 / Excl. VAT
Order Collections & Deliveries
Depending on the size of your order, you will have the option to request delivery or to self-collect your order, once cut, from our distribution centers located in:
- Midrand In Gauteng
- Roodepoort In Gauteng
- Atlantis in Western Cape
- George in Western Cape
- Port Elizabeth
Order lead time is generally 3 to 5 working days for cutting and delivery. This lead time excludes public holidays and weekends. If you need product faster please call us so that we can try and assist.
Find out more about this product below, check out our national google service reviews and when you are ready just order your SANBOARD extruded polystyrene ceilings, clips & glue nationally online here!
Email us for orders over 1000m2 for better pricing!
Simply the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to order extruded polystyrene ceilings in South Africa!
Online Ordering Process:
- Ordering online is really quite easy!
- First you will have to decide on the thickness of the boards required. (insulation requirement).
- Then you will have to work out how many of each board length will be required.
- Add the board lengths and thicknesses to your order cart.
- Add the 3 clips per m2 to the order cart.
- Add the required glue to the order cart.
- Choose from the delivery or self collection options.
- You can pay online via credit card or Instant EFT or choose to submit you order to us for review..
- Reliable, Quick & Easy!
About SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings
SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings are supplied in 30mm, 40mm & 50mm thicknesses. The thicker the boards, the higher the insulation values. See our thermal insulation values table below.
SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings are also supplied in various lengths to suit your building needs.
SANBOARD - Thermal Insulation (R-Values):
The Thermal Conductivity (k value) of new SANBOARD Ceilings is 0.03 W/m°C. The actual thermal R-Values are seen in the table below.
|Thickness (mm)||Thermal R-Value|
Why Choose SANBOARD Ceilings?
There are a number of great reasons why you should choose SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Ceilings:
- They are extruded at a higher density that any other extruded polystyrene ceiling product in South Africa (Durability)
- The quality and finish is smoother and finer than any other extruded polystyrene ceiling in South Africa.
- They have amazing insulation properties
- Their tongue & groove connection makes them quick & easy to install
- They are water resistant
- They are fire resistant with a B/ B1/ 2/ H & V (USP) - SANS 10177 – 11 Fire-Rating.
- They are durable
- They are easy to paint with any water-based paint
- They are a lifetime investment
Architect & BOQ Specification
"...... mm SANBOARD Extruded Polystyrene Pine Finish Ceilings With Thermal R-Value ...... & Density 38kg/m3 By Polystyrene Product Company.
Installation & Nail-Up Applications :
- You are going to need clips and glue for nail-up applications. These can be ordered with the boards through this platform.
- Generally you will need 3 clips per m2
- The glue spread rates are explained on the glue product page.
- See related products below.
Nail-up Installation Guidelines:
- Try and avoid any exposed joints by running board wall to wall.
- The brandering support structure should have a maximum spacing of 700mm.
- Remember to ensure adequate support at the wall ends.
- It is advisable to always use the fixing clips and glue when installing.
- Make sure that ceiling lights are compatable with extruded polystyrene ceilings.
- Two layers of quality PVA paint will give the best results.
- Extra fixings may be required in high wind load areas.
Typical uses for SANBOARD Ceilings:
- Residential, commercial & industrial ceiling applications.
- Community housing, police stations, clinics, school projects and office developments.
Site Handling Instructions:
- Boards should be stored flat in a cool location.
- Keep the boards out of the direct sunlight.
- Handle the boards with care to avoid damage or blemishes.
- To trim the boards, use a sharp knife or hack saw.
- Surface indentations and imperfections can be repaired using a plasterkey and crack filler paste or by applying a filler base coat.
- Wipe boards with cloth and softened water solution to clean as necessary, prior to painting two coats of good quality PVA.
About Polystyrene Product Company (Pty) Ltd
Polystyrene Product Company, established nationally in South Africa in 2016, is a well known & respected bulk national supplier of polystyrene sheets, blocks, insulation, extruded polystyrene ceilings & void-formers in South Africa & for export.
Since 2016, we have supplied polystyrene to over 14000 customers nationally in South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe & Mauritius. We have also supplied bulk polystyrene to many of the biggest construction projects in South Africa.
We are the #1 National Online Ordering Platform For Bulk Polystyrene In South Africa, making it easier and faster for architects, builders, bulk buyers & the general public to order polystyrene online in SA.
CO. Reg Number: 2016/072709/07
VAT Number: 4220273447
National Sales & Logistics (Johannesburg) 011 678 5626
Cape Town Sales 021 200 5926
Durban Sales 031 940 7056
East London & PE Sales 087 095 3259
Let's Explore Your Green Building & Polystyrene Requirements Together!
Recent Projects Supplied
Cape Town Convention Center Extension Concrete Roof Insulation Project
1400m2 of 120mm Extra-High Density Concrete Roof Insulation (PolyRoof Insulation) Laid On Top Of Torch-On Waterproofing With Paving Overlay
Nelson Mandela Children's Hospital Raised Slab Project
3000m2 of 50mm Extra-High Density Concrete PolyVoid Fillers To Raise An Existing Concrete Slab By 1m. Extra-High Density Polystyrene Has Incredible Compressive Strength Properties.
Polystyrene Product Company
Polystyrene Product Company Was Established In 2016 And Today It Is One Of The Leading National Suppliers Of Bulk Polystyrene To The Construction And Manufacturing Industries In South Africa And For Export.
National Sales & Head Office
VAT Number: 4220273447
CO. Reg Number: 2016/072709/07
Main Office Number:
011 678 5626
Main Email: email@example.com